Thursday, July 19, 2012

if I could sing...

I have a wretched singing voice... it's tragic really. I love singing and I love playing guitar.. yet I can't let anyone hear me. I'm too embarassed.

If I could make a magic wish to sing like anyone I wanted.. I'd pick Brandi Carlile's voice. She's terrific. I'd sure love to hear her live someday!

I had a very sleep deprived and somewhat stressful week. My eye started twitching the other day and it's driving me bananas! I hope a long weekend of relaxation and doing as I please will do me and my body well!

Meanwhile.. let's hear an awesome tune from the coolest... Brandi Carlile.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a nice relaxing weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be ashamed of your "vocal gift"!! It hasn't kept Mema and me from singing out loud whenever we feel like it! Sweet girl, I think you have a nice voice!

    ReplyDelete